Metalworks Corporation ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www. metalworks.com website (the "Service").This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect personal data in a number of circumstances in connection with our business and through a number of other sources, including:
- when you request a quote, order, purchase, return or exchange any of our products or services
- when you correspond with us, including electronically, to contact one of our representatives
- when we receive corporate information from existing or prospective customers
- when we access publicly available registries and databases to learn more about existing and potential customers
- through our research on industry sectors and other areas relevant to our business
- from our affiliates with whom you may have had past dealings
- when you visit or use our Service
- when you apply for employment with METALWORKS and other ongoing transactions or interactions with METALWORKS
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Metalworks uses the collected data (Personal Data, Usage Data and Tracking & Cookies Data) for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service and our relationship with you, including but not limited to, the promotion or offering of additional products and services, processing orders, providing ongoing service and arranging delivery of products or services
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To identify our customers and provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To monitor, detect and prevent fraudulent and suspicious transactions and technical issues
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To otherwise meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To check an individual’s past dealings or accounts with us
- To evaluate an application for employment
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
METALWORKS may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation or protect against a legal liability
- To protect and defend the rights or property of METALWORKS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service and/or investigate a breach of an agreement.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public if an emergency exists that threatens the life, health and/or security of an individual or individuals.
- To detect, suppress, prevent or help in investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.