Thermostatic 3-Way Mixing Valves
ITEM NUMBER : 0559103 | Valves
Thermostatic 3-Way Mixing Valves are specifically designed for mixing hot and cold water on hot water supply systems. They can be used for a variety of applications to reduce the temperature of the hot water from the system and are ideal for radiant heat applications.
- Can be set to any temperature between 90°F and 160°F
- Flow rates as low as 0.5 gpm and as high as 23 gpm
- Feature Lead Free construction
- Incorporate integral check valves and filter washers in both hot and cold water inlets to protect against cross flow
- Model with solder
- Lead Free cast copper silicon alloy body construction
- Solid wax hydraulic principle thermostat assures dependable mixing of hot and cold water
- Thermostat controls
- Integral filter washers and check valves
- Adjustment cap with locking feature
- ASSE 1017 listed and IAPMO UPC
CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT ITEM?
Tell us what you are looking for and Metalworks will go the extra mile to find it and get you the best price.CONTACT US